Prevent Hard Hearts
Posted on May 20, 2018
Pastor Mike Hodges
Jesus says, “your hearts were hard.”
- Choose your marriage partner wisely.
- Marriage is more effective when it’s a threesome.
Love one another as Jesus loves us.
- Marriage is work, but worth the investment.
What are you doing to invest in your marriage?
- Most fights are over stupid things that don’t matter.
- Pick your battles wisely.
- Settle disputes as quickly as possible.
- Don’t hold grudges.
- Laugh a lot about your differences.
- Don’t be stubborn.
A man will be united to his wife.