Posted on July 14, 2019
Pastor Mike Hodges
The first discipleship program.
How did he do it?
- He invited them to be a part of his life.
- He invited them to go where he went.
- He taught them what was important to God.
- He showed them how to live as a follower.
- He kept them accountable.
Intentionally – Done on purpose
- Invite people to be a part of your life.
- Invite people to go where you go.
- Use the opportunities to talk about Jesus.
- Talk about how to apply the teachings of Jesus.
- Keep people accountable.
So, let’s do it as Jesus did--by training people.